How To Shuffle A Playlist On Spotify On Desktop & Mobile
Mix up your playlist with the Spotify shuffle feature. It’s easy to turn on the shuffle feature on Spotify if your currently playing your playlists on desktop or mobile. You can use this shuffle feature to change the order of songs in your favorite playlists.
Here’s How To Shuffle Your Spotify Playlist On Desktop
- Launch the Spotify desktop app on your PC or Mac computer.
- Look for the playlist or album you wish to listen to in the search bar. Next, click the shuffle icon at the bottom of the app. See our example where it shows “ Enable Shuffle” it’s the icon that looks like two overlapping arrows.
- When the shuffle button is activated, it will turn green.
Here’s How To Shuffle Your Spotify Playlist On Mobile
- On your iPhone or Android device, open the Spotify app.
- Look for the playlist or album you wish to listen to in the search bar.
- To shuffle an album or playlist, tap the “Shuffle Play” button that circled in red.
Can You Rearrange The Order Of A Spotify Playlist?
With Playlister.club, yes you can! Unlike Spotify, Playlister.Club allows you to rearrange the song order of your playlist. Seeing the same Top 5 songs on your playlist in the same order, you can rearrange the order to make a whole new playlist! Now you have control on which songs are going to be played next.