How To See Followers On A Spotify Playlist
Spotify is considered to be the most popular streaming app today. It’s user-friendly, and gives you the ability to listen to your favorite artists and podcast. You can listen to your friend's playlists and follow different people or artists to see what they’ve created. In this blog, we’re going to show you how to see your playlist followers and provide other additional information.
How To See Who Follows Your Playlist in the Spotify Desktop App
Unfortunately, you can’t see who actually follows your playlist but you can see the amount of followers your playlist has in this step-by-step process. Here are the steps:
- Open the Spotify app on your computer.
- Find your playlist in the menu on the left or click “Your Library” and then choose the playlist.
- Under your playlist’s name, you’ll see the number of likes. The number of likes = the number of followers you have.
How to See Who Follows your Spotify Playlist in the Android or iPhone App
- Open the Spotify app on your mobile device.
- Tap “Your Library.”
- Scroll down to find the playlist. Or, tap “Playlists” to find it more easily.
- Once you’ve selected it, you’ll see the number of followers right below the playlist’s name.
Spotify Mobile App How to See Who Your Following
- Open the Spotify app
- Click the icon at the top-right corner with your profile
- Click to view your profile
- You’ll see the number of your playlist, followers, and the people you’re following.
- Tap on the followers if you want to explore their profiles and music.
How To Know Who’s Following Your Playlist
If you want to know if a certain person is following your playlist, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Spotify app.
- Find the person.
- Look for your playlist in their profile.
- If you can’t find it, it means they aren’t following it.
There is no option to check within your profile, but only if you want to see if an individual if following you.
How To Block Someone From Following Your Playlists?
If you want to keep your music private, you can. That way, your playlists will become invisible, and nobody can view them except you. Here’s how to make a playlist private
1. Open the Spotify app.
2. Right-click on the playlist you want to make private.
3. Click “Make private” or “Make secret.”
1. Open the Spotify app.
2. Find the playlist you want to make private.
3. Tap the “...” vertical dots icon at the top-right corner.
4. Tap “Make private” or “Make secret.”
How Playlister.Club Can Help Manage Your Playlist
With Playlister.Club, you’ll get access to state-of-the art tools to manage your playlists, connect with thousands of emerging artists, network with leading playlisters and showcase your curation skills. Simply put, Playlister.Club gives you the most powerful tools to better manage your playlists so you can focus on what's really important, discovering new music! Sign up today and you’ll be met with a personalized feed of new releases that you can freely explore. Different carousels, “Songs with Good Playlistability,” “Trending Artists” and even “Tracks from Labels” highlight important sections you may be interested in diving further into. Learn how to best explore this page and find your favorite new release!